The recommended restaurants in the area are:
- Indochine for a fusion of Indonesian and Chinese cuisine
- Ginza Japanese Restaurant
- Healy Macs Irish Bar & Restaurant
- Mizi Bistro, perfect for a family meal
- Uncle Albert’s Traditional English Fish & Chips
- Let’s Meat serves a great pulled pork burger
One of the local attractions is Thai Pak Koong Temple. If you stay until the sun sets, you will be able to see the temple light up, perfect for taking pictures!
Penang Adventist Hospital is a 10 mins drive away, in Pulau Tikus.
Overall, due to its convenience, it is thought to be ideal for retirees and expats.