Welcome to TELUK BAHANG
Teluk Bahang is in the northwestern part of Penang Island. Is an ideal location for people who are keen on being surrounded by nature and looking to leave the bustling noises of the city. The environment makes it perfect for an exciting getaway with your loved ones!
WHAT TO EXPECT
The attractive aspect of this area is its variety of natural attractions including hiking trails to beaches like Monkey Beach, and the Chin Farm Waterfall. Other than that, the seafood at Restaurant Fishing Village and Thai restaurant Tree Monkey is greatly recommended!
For groceries, there is the Teluk Bahang wet market with various other mini markets in the vicinity. There is not much here in terms of shopping but there is a popular night market in Batu Ferringhi adjacent to Teluk Bahang (about 10 mins drive).
Rapid Penang bus routes connects Teluk Bahang to other areas of Penang including Georgetown. Plan your journey here!
Georgetown - 36 mins by car
Airport - 55 mins by car
1st Penang Bridge - 42 mins by car
- Go to Escape Theme Park for a thrilling adventure!
- Visit Entopia Butterfly Farm to interact with a variety of insects.
- Breathe in the tranquil air at Tropical Spice Garden while strolling around.
- Enjoy a guided tour around the Tropical Fruit Farm and buy some fresh local produce!
- Have a tour around Penang Batik Factory and get a feel of Batik craft.
- Teluk Bahang Dam has a picturesque view perfect for pictures.
- Art & Garden by Fuan Wong is a place where nature and art meets.